Tuesday 27 September 2016

Taman Laut Tunku Abdul Rahman - 3 Islands (Pulau Sapi, Pulau Mamutik dan Pulau Manukan), Kota Kinabalu - 7 May 2016

For the whole day I spent at these three islands, I forgot everything in my life routine. 

Now you must really understand why you must get yourself in Kota Kinabalu at the right season to avoid any frustration.



Tour with four of us:- My little sister, me, my deary friends " Hazaliana" and my lovely senior sister, "Kak Halidah".
Do not forget to have the best deal on package you wish for the trip.

At Pulau Sapi.

Most visited island compare to the others. And their beach is the best which is very well suit for beach activities.

Go for parasailing. 
 Ready for parasailing.

Parasailing..

A new attraction in Kota Kinabalu.


Cheerful face after completing parasailing. It is awesome.

A new experience in my life.

On my way back to Pulau Sapi, there are also another speed boat did parasailing.

Nice view.


 Crystalize clear water..



Snorkeling..

You can view variety of fish even you are to close to the beach.

 At Sapi Island.



Amazing view focusing on mainland.














At Mamutik Island.

Remember to keep you islands entrance ticket with you. Especially to those who wanna go to more than one islands.

The fees collector told me that only one fees for all islands and you paid it at first island you get in, for other islands you just show it but if you lost the ticket. You will be charged once again and again.

Well it is only RM3 per pax.


This one actually close to Kota Kinabalu Jetty.


















At Manukan Island.

This is only the island which I walked around with my sister. Beaches are covered with died coral which may hurt your feet.


So at this island there are a lot of picture which shows different dimension of view.

I love it and enjoy it so much.
























No comments:

Post a Comment