Monday 5 October 2015

Around Waterfront Riverside Kuching - 13 Apr 2015

13 Apr 2015 was the last day for me to be in Kuching before travelling home. My flight in the afternoon, so, I do not want to waste any of my time. In the morning, I decided to travel along the Waterfront Kuching. To buy some souvenir from local, and for sure, eye-seeing. 


This "sleeping cat doll" attract me so much. In real, it is look so real, and it was shocked me, once I knew it is only a ceramic doll.

What a lovely kitten.
Here is another one. Stand right there. 
Ceramic pot for stationery or anything that you wish to place inside it. 

Wow, "cuci mata". It drove me crazy.   































Bye-bye Kuching and Borneo. Time for home.

3 days 2 night spent here were very much valuable and I wish in future, I am able to come here again and explore new place.

I love to travel with MAS because of its facilities, its comfortable. Yeah, nothing is free, and I have to pay for it, that is why it charged me more compare to AirAsia but ever forever, I prefer MAS. 

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment