Wednesday 21 January 2015

Hutan Lipur Bukit Ayer Perlis - 17 Jun 14

Yeah, Finally we are here.... From Melaka to Perlis for waterfall..... Doesn't make sense, right Yana and Ena?

Whatever, making sense or not, totally not become as a big deal. As long as, we are enjoying ourselves, not partly but fully, and my apology to Mr Atan, because we are stealing your wife for a while. Just once for years, don't know when we will spend our moment together again.... And besides that, a millions of thank you because would like to be a very charming driver for us. 


Actually, this is my first visit to this waterfall. Very good for relaxation. The location is almost at country side will give you totally different scenery from city. Like being in nearly deep forest, with really big trees, hills and of course unforgettable for a recreation area some facilities for visitors.




There is no fee charged for you to enter the area. Bring your own food and drinks. I am not sure either there are stalls running business on particular days or not, but during my visit there is one selling foods and drinks.

Luckily we brought ours.


This attract me most. Yeah, wherever you are, please behave yourself.



The rocks are man made from concrete, but it is safe as long as you know how to take care yourself. Not all of them.



Butterflies.... Why are they really love to gather themselves there, I don't know. But, it is really great to see them.



This area seems deeper. I cannot enjoy myself here. I cannot swim. huhu



Now, our turn to enjoy the water. Yee haaa.... of course my DSLR keep accompanying me. 






This huge rock are man made. Don't get confused okay.


Leaving time.... After this, we want to go to Padang Besar, border of Malaysia-Thailand for some snacks and drinks. 


~~ Miss Anna ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment