Thursday 19 February 2015

Museum Vietnam History, Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden - 30 Jul 2014

Ho Chi Minh City becoming one of my best places to be hang around either day or night.

This is my second visit to Saigon. My flight was on second Syawal 1435 Hijrah, means second Aidil Fitri. I went there alone, my first travel alone and of course I am not alone when I was in Saigon. Thank you very much Mr Dominic Nguyen, because you keep accompany me and of course unforgettable, your coffee treat. Thank you ....

Pity to my best friend ever, have to think and being creative to bring me out to list of places that I never being before.... ngee

1. Museum Vietnam History


The first place he brought me was Museum Vietnam History. Sorry guys no photo allowed in the museum but you should be there for clarification of Vietnam history includes ethnic and war. 

To have more knowledge, click this link : http://baotanglichsu.vn/subportal/en/Home/mid/29453A92/

Far from outside of the museum, the building was built with wonderful architecture. To those who love arts, they will find it in anything, buildings, pictures, sceneries etc.




I'm not sure if this building got influences from any other country because I'm not yet doing my study on it. I'll find out later. Or any of you who know about it, may give your accurate answer.


This is a place if you wanna know the ancient history of Vietnam. Statue of Ganesha, garuda and much more is display here. Too much relics which were related to Hinduism are displayed here. To know in detail you should come and see it.


Beside that, this museum also display facts of ethnics available in Vietnam together with its composition. The lifestyle of earlier Vietnamese, ceramics and etc.... I'm not able to elaborate in too details, since no picture was taken.




I didn't snap picture in the showroom because some of the area is prohibited the camera while some, yeah is allowed to do so... but because I am really focused and attracted to the relics displayed here, I'm taking no picture.




These canons are outside of the museum with variety of sizes, as you may see.

To those who wanna have some souvenir, you can buy it here. Price? I'm sorry, I don't know either it is convenient or not. As for me, I perefered to get my souvenir in Ben Thanh Market or for something difference, Post Office Saigon is the right place.





Pool, fish pool or maybe just for landscape. However,for me, it is really great idea to have water element in such crowded area.  A really good therapy. This small pool located at the middle of this area.



Hari Raya still is there. Even though, I am far away from Malaysia, from relatives and lonely here without any Hari Raya dishes, Baju Kurung is still with me. I am proud with my baju kurung.



Sorry, I'm not promoting myself, just I enjoy myself. It is totally rare for a Malaysians to wear their traditional costumes out of Malaysia.

2. Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden

Okay, I have done with museum, so now is Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden. If in museum, I saw relics, pictures, and ancient history of Vietnam, so is it the time to see vice versa.


Just few steps from museum, it is really nearby.



Fountain.... This fountain was welcoming all the visitors to the Saigon Zoo. When we were finished our walk around museum it is almost my lunch time and I am so hunger. I still remember, while sitting at this fountain, I ate my bread. So release.... My friend always has his dinner around 3pm, I can't hold anymore.

Maybe Vietnamese enjoy their heavy breakfast in the morning, so they able to have lunch in the evening. While me, frequently took light breakfast and at noon, my stomach started craving for rice. For this second visit I learnt to prepare some food to avoid this repeated.

Local parents enjoy to bring their kids here for joys and entertainment. 




So green.... Go green, go.
Source of oxigen. The best to be here is its green scenery. Trees and plants that grow up in Vietnam and Malaysia not much differ, and actually the weather also.


What is really good this place is it provide facilities for kids to enjoy themselves. Train available to those who don't want to walk around. Save your time but not save your money.


Sorry guys, I'm not taking any picture in the zoo, not because of it was forbidded but because I'm the one who not wish to do so. I'm so regret now. Don't know when will I get the chance to be there again.

This river is in the zoo, I was sitting here while had a look at local people fishing. Walk, walk and walk from morning until early evening, cause me a little bit exhausted. I saw pythons, iguanas, giraffes, albino pythons and much more. Forgotten. Most of these animal were in process of change their skin.



At other side of the zoo, I saw elephants, rhinos, goats, oh God, seriously I feel bad, why I'm not taking picture. It is recommended for you to come here. Here have some animals which you won't find it in Zoo Melaka. Why I stated Zoo Melaka?

It is because I never being in Zoo Negara yet. Melaka is just nearby my house. Save time and cost.

********************************

Please take note, especially Malaysians, from this visit I find out that, Muslim Champ will off their business on fasting month and it will drag until few days of Eidul Fitr. It was confirmed by my friend. So a lot of outlets belongs to them were closed. For me, it was lack of luck and so frustrating when I was heading to the outlets, but it was closed.

Lack of choice, even Night Market around Ben Thanh Market also not really happening. Whatever, choice is yours. For shoppers, it may be disappointed, for travellers, it may be just about experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment