Friday 1 May 2015

Colourful Sky 2

These pictures were snapped around October to December 2014. Yeah, I love sky so much. For me, sky is about the greatest view that I can have it and if I'm lucky enough, I can snapped it through my lens. But if I'm not so lucky, still I can praise Allah swt for His beautiful scenery, subhanallah, Allahu Akbar, alhamdullillah and la ilaha ilallah....

Actually I'd viewed more beautiful scenery especially sunrise at river bank on my way to workplace. But, because i was driving, so I can't snapped for my collection. Of course I felt a little bit frust but, I'm also the lucky one, because I had chance to see it.



The above picture I was snapped it when I was waiting for traffic light turned to green. It is actually the polymall building, famous to Politeknik Port Dickson' students to loaf for food or for cigarretes. I'm not interested with the building or what can I do there but, I was attracted with amazing sun light. Awesome.




Both of these above two pictures, I was snapped it at Waterfront Port Dickson. It is at noon. A really bright day. Sky is quite clear.

While waiting for my friend to completely done her business with local bank, I went at beach side for some Malacca Strait breeze.



The above picture was snapped when I just arrived my lovely heaven, my home, Taman Bertam Setia, Melaka.

The blended of colours are so wonderful. Fierce and full of energy. Burst my positive aura. 



Okay, this one I was took it when I was having lunch at Kampung Telok Pelandok, Port Dickson. The great is this is the view heading to the village, not to the beach side. So beautiful. Make my heart, my feeling and my soul so calm. 

Oh, I am so mad with sky, but I don't have patience to be a pilot or cabin crew. My world just to be a knowledge sharer.





Okay, these two last pictures, to those who had been in Politeknik Port Dickson, may know it. I don't want to explain so much in detail. As usual, don't focus on the ground since my focus always on the top. He he.

Well, I'm not professional photographer. But, I love what I've. 

Sayonara.....

With love; Miss Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment