Wednesday 21 January 2015

Terinai Lake View - 17 Jun 2014

Terinai Lake just opened to public. The area are really suitable for any seminar. Quite far from town and other facilities, however it promised you great lake view. Timah Tasoh lake which is really popular to local, especially.

From Hutan Simpan Bukit Ayer Perlis to Padang Besar, Terinai Lake was located in between. Not so closed, but not so far. 


As it was named, you may see the lake view from far away. You cannot get closed to the lake. I'm not sure why. Is it I am not lucky, or it actually never allowed the visitor to get closed to the lake for visitors safety.

Outsiders always set in mind to visit Padang Besar for shopping, and even me, never realize of the existence of the man-made lake with really beautiful panorama. With Bukit Cabang (Cabang Hill) and Banjaran Nakawan border to Thailand.





So, these pictures I was snapped it quite and quite far away and I cannot have very good angle. Yeah, not fully satisfy myself. But, I should have something on my lens.

So, we (me, Yana and Ena) move to Timah Tasoh Lake from another view. 


No comments:

Post a Comment