Friday 23 January 2015

Kuala Perlis - 17 June 2014

Kuala Perlis... again and again....

I don't know, how many times I came here..... mainly I will only come here for two purposes, that are:-

1. Just to enjoy seafood besides enjoying the sea view.  Right timing for craving seafood is at night. You will be disappointed if you come here at daytime. But, still you come enjoys much and much more local food like Laksa Perlis. Yana told me, that is one good stall which is really popular for Laksa Perlis is in Kuala Perlis but I as always not at my luck because I'd been there when it is closing.

2. To take ferry to Langkawi Island. Haha... Compare to Kuala Kedah which it took you 2 hours to Pekan Kuah Jetty in Langkawi Island, you can reach Langkawi Island just only 1 hour from here. But still need to consider that Kuala Kedah to Kuala Perlis is almost more than an hour by road. So to those especially come from southern peninsular, choice is in your hand.


And of course, fees is differ. The last of my trip to Langkawi was on January 2010. The cost to travel by ferry to Langkawi Island, one way is RM20 so if for return, it cost you RM40. Nowadays, I don't know. Snaps the scenery not yet become my hobby at the time.


Well, back to this journey, after a long day long, travel from Jitra, Kedah to Padang Besar, Perlis, we went to Kuala Perlis for our dinner. Almost an hour by car from Padang Besar. Kuala Perlis is very famous for seafood especially Ikan Bakar... yummy....

We arrived here almost sunset. So, took some sea breeze, we cannot enjoy the sand because Kuala Perlis actually muddy beach and I don't want to get mud on my leg.... Besides that of course, snapping time. Thank you Yana for your very good tolerating for my new hobby. Love you so much....







As you can see, now it is low tide. Since the dirt (mud) is clear, I must ensure that I would not touch by the dirt. Malaysian actually don't like to get mess with dirt.



Shells..


Do you see the fish head? It is Ikan Belacak... Its habitat is at any muddy beach. Ikan Belacak is very popular for Malay traditional medication. It is used as one of ingredient in massage oil. Yeah, not all the massage oil..... It has its own purpose.



Here we are.... Koma Laut seafood complex is actually favourite place for Yana and her husband. As for me, I much enjoyable to be at stalls which are really at beach side and much more closed to jetty. But yeah, the surrounding much more busy with peoples; locals and outsiders which purposely for food or just for some hard blowing sea breeze....


Koma Laut Seafood Complex much more modern and manageable compare to older stalls. Their cleanliness are really very impressive, hard to see the restaurant which are best at it. However, their food was totally make me down. 





From car park area, the sun is almost gone. The color changed. I love sunrise. It is quite impossible for me to enjoy sunset in West Coast Peninsular.


The following picture was snapped from roof top of the building. Koma Laut building. The security was the one who told me that I can go to roof top for better view and of course hopefully for better picture.


Sunset....







I can't wait until it is fully set... Maghrib time. So, pray first....  Just snap whatever I can.






Dining area. Hmmm, very comfortable. Clean and tidy.





Our seafood dishes. Fail to meet our appetite. 


Don't want to blame, but honestly, the taste totally so bad. In my opinion, my cooking is better even though I am not good at cooking, and I don't want to make comparison with anyone. Just, bear in mind to all food industry, attract your visitors with your marvelous dishes in taste, I believe that they will return.


I won't return to
 this restaurant for my dishes anymore. Very frustrate. Maybe the presentation is outstanding but the taste is really out of expectation.



Okay that's all for now.. Will be return.. bye-bye

~~ Miss Anna ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment