Friday 30 January 2015

Mekong Rest Area and Mekong Delta - 31 Jul 2014

Today is 2nd Syawal. I went to Saigon once again and being there alone.

**************************************

Mekong Rest Area

This is my second visit to HCMC. Well, on this day, it was raining all day. A little bit differ compared to my first visit, which it is much better, with sun shine all day long with dust. While for this visit, it is raining, with a towel cover on my head, I snapped few pictures here. I was told that a typhoon was hit Philippine and it was bringing heavy rain to Vietnam. Actually in Malaysia too.

I was lucky, because it was not heavy rain for the moment I went to Mekong Delta. And as you may see, the scenery is really so fresh. Green all around with drops of water. Like drop of tears.



For your information, I just stand outside of the rest room or wash room, very easy word, toilet, to snap these pictures from variety of angles. Nobody will realize it. No bad smell. And you will never feel so bad, a few steps you went out of it, you will forget that you are so close to toilet.

Most of the toilet in Vietnam are very tip top for its cleanliness. No odour, and also no pipe in toilet room. So please bring enough wet tissue or empty bottle.

Okay forget about toilet. That is not the main point that I wanna share here. I want to share these great landscape with you.



Bamboo..... Fresh and charm... Don't want to go away from here. With sound of rains  with drops of waters on your face and your body, and aroma of these trees, I believe you also don't want to leave.



Banana trees, bamboo and coconut trees....



I feel so closed to nature, and I am away from craziness of city, smokes and pollution.... I feel so release and relax...... That is what I actually feel that when I was being there.....





This is in other area, Dom suggest me to go there. He said, the scenery is really beautiful. Thank you friend. Such a great view from tropical country with coconuts trees growing up and created something differ.


Water lily are blooming......





No matter where is the place I've being on Hari Raya, Baju Kurung or traditional clothing always become my priority for celebration. That is only the way to generate the celebration mood even though deeply bottom of my heart, there is sadness.

Thank you Dom for this beautiful picture.

So end of Mekong Rest Area, now I am in one of the islands in Mekong Delta.

**********************************************

This little girl who in this picture just in primary school if she is in Malaysia. Her age around 11-12 years. Rowing the small boat with her grandmother. Not too much words can from her mouth unless she was talking to her nanny, the rest she just keep silent and focused on her rowing. Her nanny had very good conversation with Dom. While me, think of my good faith that Allah gave and give to me.

I left her with few MYR as duit raya. She deserve for it even she doesn't know what it is means. In some aspect, I do believe that majority Malaysian are luckier.



For the whole I was in My Tho and even I was in island of Melkong Delta, the smell of fish sauce attacked my nose. Very hard and strong, and I can't stand with it. Dom told me that there is a fish sauce factory around My Tho.

Fish sauce is actually very important ingredient in Vietnamese cuisine. It is being use in almost all of their traditional cuisine like pho etc. Not only in Vietnam, sauce fish also being used in Thais, Chinese and Cambodias cuisine.

This long bridge, I never cross it. Because the architecture look amazing, so I snapped it.


Floating house anywhere.



Not too much pictures during my second visit. I came to visit HCMC for relaxation. To forget lot of miserable, to stay away from some few person and to breath in a new atmosphere.

~~ Miss Anna ~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment