Thursday 8 January 2015

Colourful Sky

Here are some of view snapped from my DSLR, my journey from KLIA to HCMC. I was given opportunity to sit nearby windows.  The weather is really good, the sky is clear and bright. Masha Allah..... speechless.....


I love sky and formation of cloud. I am mad to them. I have no words to explain why.


Having the chance to see this great view, I am very grateful. Allahu Akbar. I don't know how I do feel, but I totally amazed with it.



My first trip with Malaysian Airlines.... In next time, I am not sure, I will choose it or not. Not of boycott, but just care of my single cent. Whatever, MAS is really good in hospitality and entertaining passenger. Salute to them.


From the sky to the ground view.


To have this great view make me feel close too Allah swt is by saying Subhanallah to His powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment